Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hard to wait....

Those of you who know me, know I'm not the most patient person.  I like check lists, process flows, order and control.  Waiting on things that are outside of my control are not my strong suit.  That is where we are now.

We have filled out all of our paper work, we have been finger printed and local background checked, we have provided references and tons and tons of information and paperwork.....and now we wait!
I called the State office that does the Federal Background Checks to make sure they got the paperwork, I called this past week (week 4 that they have had the paperwork) to see where they were in the process...and she told me to call back this week....so we wait!

We have taken all of our pictures, we have uploaded our information and pictures, now we wait for our family profile...don't get me wrong...we are blessed to be working with CAC and they know exactly what to do with profiles..so we gladly wait on our profile!  But we wait!

So, what is left for us at this point...PRAYING!
Please pray along with us!
Pray that God will wrap Joe and me with His comfort and blessings to know that what we feel called to do, adopt, is a blessing to Him and that He will give us PEACE when things don't necessarily happen in MY time but that all things will happen in HIS time!
We pray for our future family.  Joe and I are so ready to have children!
We pray for our child/children who are out there that God has picked for us to parent.
We believe that through God, all things are possible and He knows who will be our children.
We pray for the birth mother/family who is having to make an extremely hard decision.

We pray that God will move mountains for the children that He has picked out for us...we pray that His hand will move paperwork through the process, that He will speed up or slow down what needs to be done so we will be ready for our children in HIS time!

God is Good...all the time!
But most of all...I will gladly wait on God rather than God having to wait on me!
God's timing is a lot better than me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment