Monday, June 3, 2013

Considering the costs

Karen and I were working on fund raising ideas, grants and loan applications tonight.  We may be romantic about this process and what the end, or the beginning as it may be, means to us, but we are also realistic.  This will be expensive.  Having said that, what venture that is ever worth it isn't expensive.  And, as I eluded to earlier, this is just the beginning of our families journey.  I think a realistic outlook is necessary because one can get burdened easily by these issues if you don't go in eyes wide open.

Thanks again to those who are following and who will read about us in the future, your support, both spiritually and otherwise means a lot to us.

1 comment:

  1. Joe and Karen,

    I have an adoption fundraising idea I'd like to share with you. Could you email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

    Thanks!

    Matthew Lee

    ReplyDelete