Thursday, April 20, 2017

Holding pattern....

Thank you all so much for the calls, texts, emails, meals and most of all prayers.
K isn't having contractions right now and hasn't had them for more than 24 hours!!!
Baby A has a leak in her sack and so they have K on Antibiotics and they did give her steroids to help develop the babies lungs in the event they needed to deliver.
For now we are hoping and praying that she can keep the babies happy and healthy for a couple more weeks to deliver at 34 weeks.
I was off on my calculations and she will be 32 weeks tomorrow.
As she makes the smalls goals that we have set for keeping the babies in we will begin to know the plans for delivery.  As of right now the doctors are saying they will deliver when she reaches 34 weeks, I just don't know what day that week.
So for now she's in the best place she can be.....waiting....holding on!

I am still in FL. I'm super blessed today to get to eat lunch and spend time with a friend who I met while Clara and Cooper were in the NICU at Miami Children's.  Their son is a few weeks older than Clara and Cooper and it has been awesome to see how far our Threeangers have come since those very long, hard, and trying days in the NICU.  Conner is a super hero in my opinion.  (I think his mom and dad are super heros too)
Tonight I get to stay with some super dear friends from our AZ days who now live in FL.  What a blessing to have friends who love us so well!  I am thankful beyond measure to you guys and your parents for being so loving and kind to us all!

For now we wait, for now we pray, for now we give thanks to God.
Its been a super trying week but I'm grateful for a renewed spirit.

Thank you all for loving us!
We are blessed by all!!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for giving those babies more time to bake!

    ReplyDelete